Oak Pair Maker Untreated
- A Oak Pair Maker, otherwise known as a door converter.
- The easiest way to create a pair of doors.
- The pair maker is fixed to the edge of the closed door to easily convert two doors to a door pair.
- Can be used with any 78" high Internal Oak Doors which are 35mm.
- Available in Contemporary Oak Pair Maker and Oak Pair Maker.
- Now Available Untreated or Prefinished
- Size : 1997 x 54mm x 36mm - (Please note Pair makers can only be used on the standard 35mm internal doors & 78" High).
- Size : & option To Suit Metric size doors - CODE OAKPMMET
- For installation apertures add 10mm to the overall width of the two doors (not including clearance).
- The pair maker can be fitted to either a left or right hand door.
- Pair Maker is attached to the slave door and acts as a rebate to the other door.
|Manufacturer||XL Joinery Ltd|
- Green & Yellow Zone Areas of the Delivery Map - Delivery is £49 inc vat
- Huddersfield Area Delivery will be Flat Rate £25.00 inc vat
- Orange Areas - postcodes WF / BD / LS & HX Flat Rate Delivery will be £35.00
- Blue areas on the map - On a weight basis, £50 for the 1st item & £5 per additional item. Maximum carriage £150.00
All product Description Codes with "XL" or "LPD" ordered and paid for, before Monday 4 pm within the Green Area of the Delivery Map (stock allowing) will be delivered the same week, unless we have stated otherwise.
- SPRAY FINISHING For items that do not come pre finished and you have added pre finishing to your order please add additional lead time of 15 working days. Any queries please contact Sales on Tel : 01484 643394.
- Pre Hung Door sets & High Performance Door sets lead time 14 working days approx.
- Handles & Ironmongery orders (UK) : Orders processed and paid for before 2pm are Standard next day delivery. Orders over £150.00 FREE Standard UK delivery next day.
- Orders less than £150.00 carriage charge of £10 applies.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery & Collection charge).
Doors cannot be returned under the 14 day rule once unpacked unless the product is faulty. Cancellation must be in writing or by e-mail.
If you have ordered a spray finish for your doors and this work is in process or finished we are unable to offer a refund.
If you have ordered a Pre Hung Door Set to your specification we are unable to offer a refund.
Internal Door Size Guide
|INCHES||METRIC MM||FEET & INCHES|
|(H) & (W)||(H) & (W)||(H) & (W)|
|78 X 18||1981 x 457 x 35mm||6' 6 x 1'6|
|78 X 21||1981 x 533 x 35mm||6' 6 x 1' 9|
|78 X 24||1981 x 610 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2'|
|78 X 27||1981 x 686 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 3|
|78 X 28||1981 x 711 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 4|
|78 X 30||1981 x 762 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 6|
|80 X 32||2032 x 813 x 35mm||6' 8 x 2' 8|
|78 X 33||1981 x 838 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 9|
|2040 x 526 x 40mm|
|2040 x 626 x 40mm|
|2040 x 726 x 40mm|
|2040 x 826 x 40mm|
|2040 x 926 x 40mm|
External Door Size Guide
|INCHES||METRIC MM||FEET & INCHES|
|78 X 30||1981 x 762 x 44mm||6' 6 x 2' 6|
|80 X 32||2032 x 813 x 44mm||6' 8 x 2' 8|
|78 X 33||1981 x 838 x 44mm||6' 6 x 2' 9|
|82 x 34||2082 x 864 x 44 mm||6' 10 x 2' 10|
|84 x 36||2134 x 915 x 44mm||7' x 3'|
External La Porte French Doors
|External Frame Size||Brickwork Dimensions|
|4ft = 2074 x 1190 x 54mm||2079 x 1195mm|
|5ft = 2074 x 1490 x 54mm||2079 x 1495mm|
|6ft = 2074 x 1790 x 54mm||2079 x 1795mm|
External Pre Hung Door Set Door Size Guide
|DIMENSIONS||EXTERNAL FRAME DIMENSIONS||BRICKWORK DIMENSIONS|
|For a 1981 x 762 x 44mm (30") Door||850mm wide x 2067mm high||855mm wide x 2072mm high|
|For a 2032 x 813 x 44mm (32") Door||901mm wide x 2118mm high||906mm wide x 2123mm high|
|For a 1981 x 838 x 44mm (33") Door||926mm wide x 2067mm high||931mm wide x 2072mm high|
|For a 2082 x 864 x 44mm (34") Door||952mm wide x 2168mm high||957mm wide x 2173mm high|
|For a 2134 x 915 x 44mm (36") Door||1003mm wide x 2220mm high||1008mm wide x 2225mm high|