External French Door 6ft Oak La Porte Doorset XL With Sidelight Frame Pre Finished Medium Oak
External French Door 6ft Oak La Porte Doorset XL With Sidelight Frame Pre Finished
- ronmongery available in Polished Chrome or Brass.
- New stylish Oak French Door Set with 24mm argon filled low-E double glazed clear glass units secured with Tremco Security glazing Tape.
- The La Porte French Door Sets are available with the following components:
- Multi-point Vectis Locking System & Door handles.
- Lift-off security hinges.
- Supplied in Kit Form for onsite Assembly.
- Trim line gold effect (polished brass) threshold or polished Chrome. 13.5mm profile. Face fixed weather Bar on bottom face of doors. Durable protection against rain and draughts with a Nitrile draught seal to the rear and a polypropylene seal fitted to the front. This all-in-one protection is fitted to the bottom edges of the door and allows greater fixing tolerance.
- 54mm door thickness -
- Engineered Construction.
- Veneer : Oak Veneered
- Pre-machined hinge cut outs and frame.
- Pre-machined doors to accept the locking bar, keep and shoot bolt.
- A pre-machined frame to accept the shoot bolt keepers (comes as flat pack) -
- The door and frame are supplied with high performance weather seals -
- Glazed with 24mm argon filled low-E double glazed clear glass units secured with Tremco Security glazing Tape -
- Indicative U-value of 1.8W/M²K
- The Doors And Frame Come Fully Pre Finished
- 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee
- The Brickwork opening dimensions are slightly larger than the external frame dimensions to allow for square fixing of the frame.
- Available in Following Sizes :
- OT6FT SETPF WITH SIDELIGHT FRAME External Frame Size With One Sidelight : 2420 x 2074mm x 54mm Brickwork Dimensions : 2430mm wide x 2080mm high.
- OT6FT SETPF WITH SIDELIGHT FRAME External Frame Size With Two Sidelights : 3045 x 2074mm x 54mm Brickwork Dimensions : 3055mm wide x 2080mm high
Glass Size Approx for the 6ft : 650mm(w) x 1695mm(h)
- Assembly Instructions - Go to our FAQ's section or our Technical Details. Click on Section 10 - Assembly Instructions and Choose La Porte French Door Instructions.
Please Note : Building Regulations updated October 2010.
- The government has released updated building regulations regarding windows and doors and their insulation properties.
|Manufacturer||XL Joinery Ltd|
- Green & Yellow Zone Areas of the Delivery Map - Delivery is £49 inc vat
- Huddersfield Area Delivery will be Flat Rate £25.00 inc vat
- Orange Areas - postcodes WF / BD / LS & HX Flat Rate Delivery will be £35.00
- Blue areas on the map - On a weight basis, £50 for the 1st item & £5 per additional item. Maximum carriage £150.00
All product Description Codes with "XL" or "LPD" ordered and paid for, before Monday 4 pm within the Green Area of the Delivery Map (stock allowing) will be delivered the same week, unless we have stated otherwise.
- SPRAY FINISHING For items that do not come pre finished and you have added pre finishing to your order please add additional lead time of 15 working days. Any queries please contact Sales on Tel : 01484 643394.
- Pre Hung Door sets & High Performance Door sets lead time 14 working days approx.
- Handles & Ironmongery orders (UK) : Orders processed and paid for before 2pm are Standard next day delivery. Orders over £150.00 FREE Standard UK delivery next day.
- Orders less than £150.00 carriage charge of £10 applies.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the items to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery & Collection charge).
Doors cannot be returned under the 14 day rule once unpacked unless the product is faulty. Cancellation must be in writing or by e-mail.
If you have ordered a spray finish for your doors and this work is in process or finished we are unable to offer a refund.
If you have ordered a Pre Hung Door Set to your specification we are unable to offer a refund.
Internal Door Size Guide
|INCHES||METRIC MM||FEET & INCHES|
|(H) & (W)||(H) & (W)||(H) & (W)|
|78 X 18||1981 x 457 x 35mm||6' 6 x 1'6|
|78 X 21||1981 x 533 x 35mm||6' 6 x 1' 9|
|78 X 24||1981 x 610 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2'|
|78 X 27||1981 x 686 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 3|
|78 X 28||1981 x 711 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 4|
|78 X 30||1981 x 762 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 6|
|80 X 32||2032 x 813 x 35mm||6' 8 x 2' 8|
|78 X 33||1981 x 838 x 35mm||6' 6 x 2' 9|
|2040 x 526 x 40mm|
|2040 x 626 x 40mm|
|2040 x 726 x 40mm|
|2040 x 826 x 40mm|
|2040 x 926 x 40mm|
External Door Size Guide
|INCHES||METRIC MM||FEET & INCHES|
|78 X 30||1981 x 762 x 44mm||6' 6 x 2' 6|
|80 X 32||2032 x 813 x 44mm||6' 8 x 2' 8|
|78 X 33||1981 x 838 x 44mm||6' 6 x 2' 9|
|82 x 34||2082 x 864 x 44 mm||6' 10 x 2' 10|
|84 x 36||2134 x 915 x 44mm||7' x 3'|
External La Porte French Doors
|External Frame Size||Brickwork Dimensions|
|4ft = 2074 x 1190 x 54mm||2079 x 1195mm|
|5ft = 2074 x 1490 x 54mm||2079 x 1495mm|
|6ft = 2074 x 1790 x 54mm||2079 x 1795mm|
External Pre Hung Door Set Door Size Guide
|DIMENSIONS||EXTERNAL FRAME DIMENSIONS||BRICKWORK DIMENSIONS|
|For a 1981 x 762 x 44mm (30") Door||850mm wide x 2067mm high||855mm wide x 2072mm high|
|For a 2032 x 813 x 44mm (32") Door||901mm wide x 2118mm high||906mm wide x 2123mm high|
|For a 1981 x 838 x 44mm (33") Door||926mm wide x 2067mm high||931mm wide x 2072mm high|
|For a 2082 x 864 x 44mm (34") Door||952mm wide x 2168mm high||957mm wide x 2173mm high|
|For a 2134 x 915 x 44mm (36") Door||1003mm wide x 2220mm high||1008mm wide x 2225mm high|
Click documents below to download